AESCrypt is a file encryption SDK, available on several operating systems, that facilitates easy and secure file encryption based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AESCrypt are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AESCrypt, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AESCrypt has been…
- Added to 289 Android apps.
- Removed from 177 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Video Players & Editors and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to AESCrypt:
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
- Confiant in the Security and Privacy category
- Retency in the Security and Privacy category
- ACRCloud in the Security and Privacy category
- RSA Outseer in the Security and Privacy category
- Conceal by Facebook in the Security and Privacy category
- Ravelin in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.