Theming Android's AlertDialog is no easy task, since some of its attributes are not avaliable on old platforms. Even on newer ones, you still can't use android:layout to specify your own layout. The AlertDialogPro SDK simplifies the theming process.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use AlertDialogPro are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use AlertDialogPro, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, AlertDialogPro has been…
- Added to 3 Android apps.
- Removed from 6 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Photography and Travel & Local.
SDKs that are similar to AlertDialogPro:
- Sweet Alert Dialog in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SBTableAlert in the User Interface and Graphics category
- PopupDialog in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Material Dialogs in the User Interface and Graphics category
- MaterialDialog in the User Interface and Graphics category
- DialogPlus in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Shufti Pro in the User Authentication category
- 360Dialog in the User Support and CRM category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.