Shufti Pro is an SDK that verifies users through Digital KYC Services, and performs background checks in under 60 seconds to prevent fraud and identity theft.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Shufti Pro are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Shufti Pro, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Shufti Pro has been…
- Added to 4 Android apps.
- Removed from 3 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Dating and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to Shufti Pro:
- AlertDialogPro in the User Interface and Graphics category
- OAuthSwift in the User Authentication category
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- IDnow AutoIdent in the User Authentication category
- AppAuth by OpenID in the User Authentication category
- BlockID by 1Kosmos in the User Authentication category
- iProov in the User Authentication category
- idwall Onboarding in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.