ASM is an all-purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework SDK. It can be used to modify existing classes or to dynamically generate classes directly in binary form. ASM provides some common bytecode transformations and analysis algorithms from which custom complex transformations and code analysis tools can be built.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use ASM are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use ASM, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, ASM has been…
- Added to 312 Android apps.
- Removed from 392 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to ASM:
- ReflectASM in the Developer Tools category
- Umeng Common ASMS in the Analytics category
- WhisperSystems/jobmanager in the Developer Tools category
- Protobuf in the Developer Tools category
- Android Support Library V13 in the Developer Tools category
- SwiftDate in the Developer Tools category
- JRSwizzle in the Developer Tools category
- TSMessages in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.