Cauly is a Korean ad server and ad network SDK. It provides developers with services ranging from domestic mobile advertising, to a platform fully dedicated to mobile marketing and the advertising ecosystem.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Cauly are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Cauly, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Cauly has been…
- Added to 114 Android apps.
- Removed from 84 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Card and Comics.
SDKs that are similar to Cauly:
- Cauli in the Networking category
- Chartboost in the Ad Mediation category
- Glispa Connect (Avocarrot) in the Ad Networks category
- AppNext in the Ad Networks category
- AerServ in the Ad Networks category
- Mobvista in the Ad Networks category
- NinthDecimal - Kiip in the Ad Networks category
- Tapjoy in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.