The Digits SDK is used for authenticating your mobile app users using phone numbers and sending one-time passwords (OTPs), instead of asking them to remember passwords.
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Fabric Digits are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Fabric Digits, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Fabric Digits has been…
- Added to 62 Android apps.
- Removed from 109 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Travel & Local.
SDKs that are similar to Fabric Digits:
- Fabric in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- Fabric Appsee in the Analytics category
- Fabric Answers in the Analytics category
- Appia by Digital Turbine in the Ad Networks category
- Triton Digital Mobile SDK in the Ad Networks category
- DigitalElement in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Medallia Digital in the Analytics category
- FUNKE Digital in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.