The PDFrenderer SDK is a Java library for rendering PDF documents to the screen using Java2D.
Its primary SDK category is Text Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use PDFrenderer are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use PDFrenderer, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, PDFrenderer has been…
- Added to 34 Android apps.
- Removed from 13 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: House & Home and Communication.
SDKs that are similar to PDFrenderer:
- MuPDF by Artifex in the Text Processing category
- PlugPDF by ePapyrus in the Text Processing category
- AndroidPdfViewer in the Text Processing category
- Pdfium in the Text Processing category
- Milibris PDF Reader in the Text Processing category
- Lokalise in the Text Processing category
- PDFTron in the Text Processing category
- Android PDFView in the Text Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.