iText is a library SDK for creating and manipulating PDF files in Java and .NET.
Its primary SDK category is Text Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use iText are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use iText, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, iText has been…
- Added to 417 Android apps.
- Removed from 231 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Productivity and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to iText:
- iRate in the Developer Tools category
- iVersion in the Developer Tools category
- iSpeech in the Audio Processing category
- JVFloatLabeledTextField in the User Interface and Graphics category
- TextDrawable in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Apple iAd in the Ad Networks category
- DTCoreText in the Developer Tools category
- iCarousel in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.