The Sense360 SDK provides consumer insights at unparalleled speed and scale. It offers 360° insights that give you a complete, longitudinal, and unblinded view of your customers and competitors.
Its primary SDK category is Audience and Data Intelligence and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Sense360 are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Sense360, it's Not Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Sense360 has been…
- Added to 0 Android apps.
- Removed from 1 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Libraries & Demo and Trivia.
SDKs that are similar to Sense360:
- Signal360 Beacons in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- BugSense in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
- 360Dialog in the User Support and CRM category
- Adobe Audience Manager in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Smartwhere SDK (Tamoco) in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Rippll in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Beemray in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
- Neura in the Audience and Data Intelligence category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.