Unity, the world’s most popular development platform for creating 2D and 3D multiplatform games and interactive experiences.
Its primary SDK category is Gaming and Game Engines and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Unity3D are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Unity3D, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Unity3D has been…
- Added to 555 Android apps.
- Removed from 249 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Racing and Simulation.
SDKs that are similar to Unity3D:
- Unity3D Android notification plugin in the Developer Tools category
- Unity3d WebView in the Developer Tools category
- Chipmunk2d in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Solar2D Corona Labs in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Games plugin for Unity in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Adyen 3DS2 3D Secure in the Payments and Commerce category
- LibGDX in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Freestick in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.