AFNetworking is a delightful networking library SDK for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. It's built on top of the Foundation URL Loading System, extending the powerful high-level networking abstractions built into Cocoa. It has a modular architecture with well-designed, feature-rich APIs that are a joy to use.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use AFNetworking are:
Using this information, it appears that AFNetworking is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, AFNetworking has been…
- Installed on 424 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 461 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: News and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to AFNetworking:
- SocketRocket in the Networking category
- AlamofireNetworkActivityIndicator in the Networking category
- Android Asynchronous Http Client in the Networking category
- Apache HttpComponents in the Networking category
- Alibaba Fastjson in the Networking category
- MQTT-Client-Framework in the Networking category
- HttpClient by Msebera in the Networking category
- Google APIs for Objective-C for REST in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.