Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Apple Accounts are:
Using this information, it appears that Apple Accounts is Extremely Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Apple Accounts has been…
- Installed on 349 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 484 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to Apple Accounts:
- Apple ARKit in the AR and VR category
- Apple AVFoundation in the Developer Tools category
- Apple WebKit in the Developer Tools category
- Apple HealthKit in the Connected Devices category
- Apple Core Foundation in the Developer Tools category
- Apple iAd in the Ad Networks category
- Apple MapKit in the Location and Maps category
- Apple GameKit in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.