The Cheetah Ads SDK places beautiful, fullscreen vertical video ads for a wide range of user contexts. This includes pre-social moments like AppLock, where brands can reach users before they unlock their favorite social apps; in-social activity within hit influencer-powered apps like musical.ly and Live.me; personalized content moments in News Republic; and utility moments in apps like Clean Master.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Cheetah Mobile Ads are:
Using this information, it appears that Cheetah Mobile Ads is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Cheetah Mobile Ads has been…
- Installed on 2 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 1 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Social Networking and Utilities.
SDKs that are similar to Cheetah Mobile Ads:
- AdBuddiz in the Ad Networks category
- AdColony in the Ad Networks category
- AdsMogo in the Ad Networks category
- AdsWizz in the Ad Networks category
- Flurry Ads in the Ad Networks category
- adPOPcorn AdBrix Igawork in the Ad Networks category
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- AdFalcon in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.