FHSTwitterEngine is an SDK that can authenticate using OAuth and/or xAuth. It can also help you make requests to just about every API endpoint.
Its primary SDK category is Social and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use FHSTwitterEngine are:
Using this information, it appears that FHSTwitterEngine is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, FHSTwitterEngine has been…
- Installed on 10 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 7 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Reference and News.
SDKs that are similar to FHSTwitterEngine:
- Unreal Engine 4 in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Arity Driving Engine in the Location and Maps category
- Facebook in the Social category
- WeChat by Tencent in the Social category
- SMSSDK-for-iOS in the Social category
- Amity Social Cloud in the Social category
- Twitter4J in the Social category
- Twitter Kit in the Social category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.