Login with Naver ID, via the NaverLoginSDK, is a service that provides a user authentication function based on OAuth 2.0. The SDK allows users to use Naver's user authentication function in services other than Naver.
Its primary SDK category is Social and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use NaverLoginSDK are:
Using this information, it appears that NaverLoginSDK is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, NaverLoginSDK has been…
- Installed on 0 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 8 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to NaverLoginSDK:
- LoginID in the User Authentication category
- Simple Facebook SDK for Android in the Social category
- Moga SDK in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- WNS SDK in the Backend and Cloud category
- Anyline SDK in the Scanners and OCR category
- NAO SDK in the Location and Maps category
- Connect SDK in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- ONE SDK in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.