The Google Analytics SDK lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites, and applications.
Its primary SDK category is Analytics and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google Analytics are:
Using this information, it appears that Google Analytics is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google Analytics has been…
- Installed on 394 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 352 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and News.
SDKs that are similar to Google Analytics:
- Heap Mobile Analytics in the Analytics category
- Mobile Tecent Analytics (MTA) in the Analytics category
- Comscore Analytics in the Analytics category
- GameAnalytics in the Analytics category
- Google Utilities in the Developer Tools category
- Google Firebase in the Analytics category
- Eulerian Analytics in the Attribution category
- Kochava Tracker Free App Analytics in the Attribution category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.