The Google Cast SDK enables you to extend your Android, iOS, or Chrome app to direct its streaming video and audio to a TV or sound system. Your app becomes the remote control to play, pause, seek, rewind, stop, and otherwise control the media.
Its primary SDK category is Video Processing and Streaming and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google Cast SDK are:
Using this information, it appears that Google Cast SDK is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google Cast SDK has been…
- Installed on 236 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 185 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Music and Education.
SDKs that are similar to Google Cast SDK:
- SAVideoRangeSlider in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Movieous Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Movieous Live in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Google Drive in the Database and Data Management category
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- Adobe Flash Player in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- YouTube API in the Video Processing and Streaming category
- Fling Whisperlink by Amazon in the Video Processing and Streaming category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.