Google APIs for Objective-C for REST
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Google APIs for Objective-C for REST are:
Using this information, it appears that Google APIs for Objective-C for REST is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Google APIs for Objective-C for REST has been…
- Installed on 93 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 232 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Productivity and Food & Drink.
SDKs that are similar to Google APIs for Objective-C for REST:
- Moscapsule MQTT for Mosquitto in the Developer Tools category
- SQLCipher for Android in the Database and Data Management category
- Shimmer for Android in the User Interface and Graphics category
- HelloCharts for Android in the Charts and Graphs category
- Action Bar for Android in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Material Design for pre-Lolipop Android in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Simple Facebook SDK for Android in the Social category
- File Opener Plugin for Cordova in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.