Haneke offers a lightweight, zero-configuration image cache SDK for iOS written in Objective-C.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Haneke are:
Using this information, it appears that Haneke is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Haneke has been…
- Installed on 17 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 9 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Magazines & Newspapers and Business.
SDKs that are similar to Haneke:
- NYXImagesKit in the Image Processing category
- Android-Iconics in the Image Processing category
- Image Chooser Library in the Image Processing category
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- Aviary Adobe Creative SDK in the Image Processing category
- Belvedere in the Image Processing category
- SimpleCropView in the Image Processing category
- QBImagePicker in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.