Kik API is a free messaging SDK that enables users to send each other text messages, images, videos, or gifs.
Its primary SDK category is Communication and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Kik API are:
Using this information, it appears that Kik API is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Kik API has been…
- Installed on 1 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 2 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Social Networking and Photo & Video.
SDKs that are similar to Kik API:
- Spirit DSP Mobile Video Call in the Communication category
- Chat SDK in the Communication category
- Zendesk Chat Zopim in the Communication category
- OpenTok Tokbox by Vonage in the Communication category
- Twilio Programmable Chat in the Communication category
- Twilio Sync in the Communication category
- Ahoy in the Communication category
- Nexmo by Vonage in the Communication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.