Kingfisher is a powerful, pure-Swift library SDK for downloading and caching images from the web. It provides you a chance to use a pure-Swift way to work with remote images in your next app.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Kingfisher are:
Using this information, it appears that Kingfisher is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Kingfisher has been…
- Installed on 427 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 295 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Health & Fitness.
SDKs that are similar to Kingfisher:
- ELCImagePickerController in the Image Processing category
- NYXImagesKit in the Image Processing category
- FastImageCache in the Image Processing category
- Android-Iconics in the Image Processing category
- Image Chooser Library in the Image Processing category
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- Aviary Adobe Creative SDK in the Image Processing category
- Belvedere in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.