Pixolus is an SDK that automates data acquisition. Users only need a smartphone and Pixolus's image recognition software to acquire content and data.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Pixolus are:
Using this information, it appears that Pixolus is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Pixolus has been…
- Installed on 3 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 1 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Utilities and Productivity.
SDKs that are similar to Pixolus:
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader in the Scanners and OCR category
- Cortex Decoder in the Scanners and OCR category
- ZXing in the Scanners and OCR category
- Scandit in the Scanners and OCR category
- Code Scanner in the Scanners and OCR category
- Genius Scan in the Scanners and OCR category
- Zebra Scanners in the Scanners and OCR category
- Tesseract OCR in the Scanners and OCR category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.