ZXing Android Embedded
ZXing Android Embedded is a barcode scanning SDK for Android, using ZXing for decoding.
Its primary SDK category is Scanners and OCR and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use ZXing Android Embedded are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use ZXing Android Embedded, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, ZXing Android Embedded has been…
- Added to 482 Android apps.
- Removed from 296 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Events and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to ZXing Android Embedded:
- ZXing in the Scanners and OCR category
- tess-two in the Scanners and OCR category
- Scanbot in the Scanners and OCR category
- ABBYY in the Scanners and OCR category
- ZBar in the Scanners and OCR category
- Docutain in the Scanners and OCR category
- ActiveAndroid in the Database and Data Management category
- Android Saripaar in the User Interface and Graphics category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.