Route-Me is an open source map library SDK that runs natively on iOS. It's designed to look and feel much like the inbuilt iOS map library, but it's entirely open, and works with any map source.
Its primary SDK category is Location and Maps and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Route-Me are:
Using this information, it appears that Route-Me is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Route-Me has been…
- Installed on 57 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 8 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Travel and Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to Route-Me:
- Tamoco in the Location and Maps category
- Colocator in the Location and Maps category
- Arity Driving Engine in the Location and Maps category
- Google Maps in the Location and Maps category
- Location in the Location and Maps category
- p2pkit in the Location and Maps category
- AMap in the Location and Maps category
- Skobbler in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.