Tenjin is a mobile measurement platform SDK that gives you everything you need to test user acquisition for your game and then scale it.
Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Tenjin are:
Using this information, it appears that Tenjin is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Tenjin has been…
- Installed on 207 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 152 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Games and Graphics & Design.
SDKs that are similar to Tenjin:
- Salesforce Email Studio ExactTarget in the Marketing Automation category
- Insider in the Marketing Automation category
- Appier in the Marketing Automation category
- Tune - HasOffers in the Attribution category
- Adobe Marketing Cloud in the Marketing Automation category
- Apptentive in the Marketing Automation category
- WalkMe by Abbi in the Marketing Automation category
- Carnival in the Marketing Automation category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.