Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Trackier are:
Using this information, it appears that Trackier is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Trackier has been…
- Installed on 4 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 1 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Finance and Sports.
SDKs that are similar to Trackier:
- Apsalar in the Attribution category
- Facebook Aggregated Event Management (AEM) in the Attribution category
- AppsFlyer in the Attribution category
- Party Track SDK in the Attribution category
- Apple AdServices Search Ads in the Attribution category
- Kochava Tracker Free App Analytics in the Attribution category
- myTracker in the Analytics category
- Unbotify by Adjust in the Attribution category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.