DMEXCO 2023 is just around the corner! And we’re excited to meet leading SDK developers from across the mobile and connected TV (CTV) app industry.
So, to get ready for the event, we here at 42matters, a leading provider of app and SDK intelligence, have compiled a list of leading SDK developers that will be in attendance in Cologne, Germany.
This list includes industry leaders like Braze, JW Player, mParticle, and more. Check it out!
Here’s our list (click the links to jump to an SDK developer):
- Braze Appboy by Braze
- JW Player by JW Player
- mParticle by mParticle
- Bazaarvoice by Bazaarvoice
- ABTasty by ABTasty
- WebID Identify by WebID Solutions GmbH
The Top SDK Developers Attending MWC 23
Braze Appboy — Braze
4,727 Android apps and 5,441 iOS apps use Braze Appboy. This includes…
- 1.64% of Food & Drink apps
- 0.64% of Magazines & Newspapers apps
- 0.28% of Health & Fitness apps
JW Player — JW Player
4,223 Android apps and 1,164 iOS apps use JW Player. This includes…
- 0.37% of News apps
- 0.25% of Education apps
- 0.10% of Health & Fitness apps
mParticle — mParticle
956 Android apps and 3,246 iOS apps use mParticle. This includes…
- 2.05% of Food & Drink apps
- 0.17% of Travel apps
- 0.05% of News apps
Bazaarvoice — Bazaarvoice
110 Android apps and 59 iOS apps use Bazaarvoice. This includes…
- 0.05% of Shopping apps
- 0.01% of Beauty apps
- <0.01% of Lifestyle apps
ABTasty — ABTasty
22 Android apps use mParticle. This includes…
- 0.01% of Shopping apps
- 0.01% of House & Home apps
- <0.01% of Entertainment apps
WebID Identify — WebID Solutions GmbH
4 Android apps and 10 iOS apps use WebID Identify. This includes…
- <0.01% of Finance apps
- <0.01% of Productivity apps
- <0.01% of Sports apps
Meet 42matters at DMEXCO!
42matters is a leading provider of app and SDK intelligence for the mobile and connected TV (CTV) markets. We’re dedicated to enabling the world’s top enterprises to build stronger businesses through data and insights.
Our state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms deliver comprehensive insight into the app market, making it possible to research every app and developer on major app stores and CTV channel stores.
If you’d like to meet our team at DMEXCO, fill out the form below.
Here’s Who’s Attending…
Andrea Girardello — Co-Founder and CEO
Gareth Yap — Head of Sales
Siniša Sambolić — Head of Marketing
Alicia Vickery — Business Development Representative
Dominique Von Atzigen — Business Development Representative
Nathan Kläy — Business Development Representative
Míriam Palomo — Digital Marketing Specialist
More About 42matters…
What Is 42matters?
42matters is a leading provider of mobile and connected TV (CTV) app intelligence headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We track 20+ million published and unpublished apps across each of the leading app stores. This includes Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Tencent Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Roku Channel Store, Apple TV tvOS App Store, Amazon Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
What Are 42matters’ App Intelligence Offerings?
We offer a wide variety of app market research tools. Our APIs, file dumps (datasets), and suite of web-based research platforms enable businesses to build market-informed products and services, and implement more efficient business practices. For example…
- AdTech companies can leverage our file solutions to access the CTV market, boost ad targeting, maximize ad impressions, fight ad fraud, and protect both ad quality and brand safety.
- SDK developers can use the SDK Explorer to generate new mobile and CTV app publisher leads, enrich existing leads, and monitor the performance of competitor SDKs.
- Cybersecurity professionals can use our data to improve malware detection, harden mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) systems, and prevent ad fraud.
To learn more about 42matters, be sure to visit our website. Or, if you’re planning to attend DMEXCO 2023, don’t forget to set up a meeting.