Its primary SDK category is User Support and CRM and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Freshchat Freshdesk Messaging by Freshworks are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Freshchat Freshdesk Messaging by Freshworks, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Freshchat Freshdesk Messaging by Freshworks has been…
- Added to 421 Android apps.
- Removed from 161 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Social.
SDKs that are similar to Freshchat Freshdesk Messaging by Freshworks:
- Pusher by MessageBird in the Push Notifications category
- Line by LineCorp in the User Support and CRM category
- WalkMe by Abbi in the Marketing Automation category
- Appcues in the User Support and CRM category
- Zoho SalesIQ in the Marketing Automation category
- Kumulos by Optimove in the Push Notifications category
- Usabilla by SurveyMoneky in the Marketing Automation category
- SwiftMessages in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.