MessagePack is an SDK that offeres an efficient binary serialization format. It lets you exchange data among multiple languages like JSON.
Its primary SDK category is Database and Data Management and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use MessagePack are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use MessagePack, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, MessagePack has been…
- Added to 20 Android apps.
- Removed from 30 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Auto & Vehicles and Shopping.
SDKs that are similar to MessagePack:
- MPMessagePack in the Database and Data Management category
- SwiftMessages in the Developer Tools category
- SecureMessage in the Security and Privacy category
- Pusher by MessageBird in the Push Notifications category
- Freshchat Freshdesk Messaging by Freshworks in the User Support and CRM category
- Firebase Cloud Messaging in the Push Notifications category
- LevelDB in the Database and Data Management category
- OrmLite in the Database and Data Management category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.