IAB OM Open Measurement OMSDK
The IAB Open Measurement SDK (OM SDK) offers common code and libraries for facilitating third-party access to measurement data. Sites and apps that integrate the OM SDK can send measurement signals to an API, the Open Measurement Interface Definition (OMID).
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use IAB OM Open Measurement OMSDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use IAB OM Open Measurement OMSDK, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, IAB OM Open Measurement OMSDK has been…
- Added to 538 Android apps.
- Removed from 373 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Music and Simulation.
SDKs that are similar to IAB OM Open Measurement OMSDK:
- OpenIAB Open In-App Billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Open Measurement by Integral Ad Science (IAS) in the Ad Networks category
- PubMatic OpenWrap - OpenBid in the Ad Networks category
- OpenX in the Ad Networks category
- AdTiming OpenMediation in the Ad Networks category
- OpenLocate in the Location and Maps category
- OpenFlow in the User Interface and Graphics category
- OpenKeychain in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.