The MoPub Mediation SDK allows publishers to make ad requests to multiple ad networks to maximize revenue and increase fill rate.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Mediation and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use MoPub Mediation Adapters are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use MoPub Mediation Adapters, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, MoPub Mediation Adapters has been…
- Added to 359 Android apps.
- Removed from 259 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Music & Audio and Comics.
SDKs that are similar to MoPub Mediation Adapters:
- MoPub by AppLovin in the Ad Networks category
- AppLovin Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- ironSource Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- TopOn Mediation in the Ad Mediation category
- moLogiq in the Ad Networks category
- AdAdapted in the Ad Networks category
- Vdopia Chocolate Mediation in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.