Opencensus OpenTelemetry is an SDK that makes robust, portable telemetry a built-in feature of cloud-native software.
Its primary SDK category is Crash Reporting and Performance and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Opencensus OpenTelemetry are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Opencensus OpenTelemetry, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Opencensus OpenTelemetry has been…
- Added to 419 Android apps.
- Removed from 445 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Maps & Navigation and Dating.
SDKs that are similar to Opencensus OpenTelemetry:
- Firebase Crashlytics Fabric in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
- HAHA by Square in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
- OpenLocate in the Location and Maps category
- Testfairy in the Analytics category
- HockeyApp in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
- Bugsnag in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
- KSCrash in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
- Sentry in the Crash Reporting and Performance category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.