SafeDK is an SDK management and marketplace for enterprises and mobile developers. It offers an infrastructure solution, which improves mobile apps' security, stability, and QoS by monitoring and controlling 3rd party tools integrated in the apps.
Its primary SDK category is Security and Privacy and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use SafeDK are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use SafeDK, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, SafeDK has been…
- Added to 540 Android apps.
- Removed from 456 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Music and Simulation.
SDKs that are similar to SafeDK:
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- Confiant in the Security and Privacy category
- AESCrypt in the Security and Privacy category
- Retency in the Security and Privacy category
- ACRCloud in the Security and Privacy category
- RSA Outseer in the Security and Privacy category
- Conceal by Facebook in the Security and Privacy category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.