The SimpleCropView SDK is an image cropping library for Android. It simplifies your code for cropping image and provides an easily customizable UI.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use SimpleCropView are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use SimpleCropView, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, SimpleCropView has been…
- Added to 392 Android apps.
- Removed from 165 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Photography and Video Players & Editors.
SDKs that are similar to SimpleCropView:
- uCrop in the Image Processing category
- PhotoView in the Image Processing category
- FXImageView in the Image Processing category
- ZDStickerView in the Image Processing category
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- JTSImageViewController in the Image Processing category
- PhotoDraweeView in the Image Processing category
- Simple Framework in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.