With WebRTC, you can add real-time communication capabilities to your mobile apps. It supports sending videos, voice, and generic data between peers, allowing developers to build powerful voice- and video-communication solutions.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use WebRTC are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use WebRTC, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, WebRTC has been…
- Added to 505 Android apps.
- Removed from 235 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Dating.
SDKs that are similar to WebRTC:
- WebEngage in the Marketing Automation category
- Android-AdvancedWebView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- WebID Identify in the User Authentication category
- Apple WebKit in the Developer Tools category
- Unity3d WebView in the Developer Tools category
- pjsip in the Networking category
- Moya in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.