Yandex is a search engine and internet portal. Yandex Login Auth is an SDK that facilitates logins via Yandex.
Its primary SDK category is Social and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Yandex Login Auth are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Yandex Login Auth, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Yandex Login Auth has been…
- Added to 183 Android apps.
- Removed from 85 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Health & Fitness and Role Playing.
SDKs that are similar to Yandex Login Auth:
- TWReverseAuth in the Social category
- NaverLoginSDK in the Social category
- Login with Amazon LWA in the Social category
- Auth0 in the User Authentication category
- LoginID in the User Authentication category
- Yandex Mobile Ads in the Ad Networks category
- InAuth by Accertify in the Security and Privacy category
- Yandex Map Kit in the Location and Maps category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.