The GPUImage framework is a BSD-licensed iOS library SDK that lets you apply GPU-accelerated filters and other effects to images, live camera video, and movies.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use GPUImage are:
Using this information, it appears that GPUImage is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, GPUImage has been…
- Installed on 304 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 177 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Photo & Video and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to GPUImage:
- Android-Iconics in the Image Processing category
- Image Chooser Library in the Image Processing category
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- Aviary Adobe Creative SDK in the Image Processing category
- Belvedere in the Image Processing category
- SimpleCropView in the Image Processing category
- QBImagePicker in the Image Processing category
- Scissors by Lyft in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.