JVFloatLabeledTextField is an SDK that offers a UI component library, which includes both a UITextField and UITextView subclass. It aims to improve the user experience by having placeholders transition into floating labels that hover above the fields after they are populated with text.
Its primary SDK category is User Interface and Graphics and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use JVFloatLabeledTextField are:
Using this information, it appears that JVFloatLabeledTextField is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, JVFloatLabeledTextField has been…
- Installed on 218 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 93 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Magazines & Newspapers.
SDKs that are similar to JVFloatLabeledTextField:
- AutoFitTextView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- MaterialEditText in the User Interface and Graphics category
- SlackTextViewController in the User Interface and Graphics category
- GrowingTextView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- Android-RobotoTextView in the User Interface and Graphics category
- TITokenField in the Developer Tools category
- iText in the Text Processing category
- DTCoreText in the Developer Tools category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.