The Engine.IO SDK is the implementation of a transport-based, cross-browser/cross-device, bi-directional communication layer for Socket.IO.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Engine.IO are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Engine.IO, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Engine.IO has been…
- Added to 540 Android apps.
- Removed from 380 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Education and Dating.
SDKs that are similar to Engine.IO:
- Socket.io in the Networking category
- AndEngine in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Agora.io in the Communication category
- Card.io in the Payments and Commerce category
- proximi.io in the Location and Maps category
- Customer.io in the Marketing Automation category
- Universal Tween Engine in the Developer Tools category
- AChartEngine in the Charts and Graphs category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.