The Moya SDK is a network abstraction layer written in Swift.
Its primary SDK category is Networking and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Moya are:
Using this information, it appears that Moya is Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Moya has been…
- Installed on 416 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 197 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Graphics & Design and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to Moya:
- Google APIs for Objective-C for REST in the Networking category
- MQTT-Client-Framework in the Networking category
- SocketRocket in the Networking category
- Android Asynchronous Http Client in the Networking category
- Apache HttpComponents in the Networking category
- Alibaba Fastjson in the Networking category
- HttpClient by Msebera in the Networking category
- Vimeo Networking in the Networking category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.