OpenWrap SDK is a lightweight mobile SDK for app publishers that seamlessly enables multiple demand sources through server-side header bidding technology built on Prebid.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use PubMatic OpenWrap - OpenBid are:
Using this information, it appears that PubMatic OpenWrap - OpenBid is Not Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, PubMatic OpenWrap - OpenBid has been…
- Installed on 132 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 45 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Graphics & Design and Weather.
SDKs that are similar to PubMatic OpenWrap - OpenBid:
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- OpenPGP in the Security and Privacy category
- OpenSignal in the Location and Maps category
- OpenTK in the Developer Frameworks and No Code Development category
- OpenCV in the Image Processing category
- OpenFeint in the Social category
- Open Measurement by Integral Ad Science (IAS) in the Ad Networks category
- IAB OM Open Measurement OMSDK in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.