Sinch is an SDK that enables developers to connect with customers and make engagement personal with simple, programmable SMS, voice, video, and verification tools.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it’s used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Sinch are:
Using this information, it appears that Sinch is Somewhat Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Sinch has been…
- Installed on 110 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 24 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Travel and Navigation.
SDKs that are similar to Sinch:
- Twilio Programmable Chat in the Communication category
- Twilio Sync in the Communication category
- Ahoy in the Communication category
- Nexmo by Vonage in the Communication category
- Twilio Programmable Video in the Communication category
- Cloudonix in the Communication category
- Stream.io Chat in the Communication category
- OAuthSwift in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.