WebP is a modern image format that provides superior, lossless and lossy compression for images on the web. Using the WebP SDK, webmasters and web developers can create smaller, richer images that make the web faster.
Its primary SDK category is Image Processing and it's used by iOS apps.
Looking at download trends over the last month, the most popular iOS apps that use Webp are:
Using this information, it appears that Webp is Very Popular among iOS app developers.
Moreover, over the last 30 days, Webp has been…
- Installed on 376 iOS apps.
- Deleted from 278 iOS apps.
It's especially popular among iOS apps in the following genres: Shopping and Social Networking.
SDKs that are similar to Webp:
- Android-Iconics in the Image Processing category
- Image Chooser Library in the Image Processing category
- CircularImageView in the Image Processing category
- Aviary Adobe Creative SDK in the Image Processing category
- Belvedere in the Image Processing category
- SimpleCropView in the Image Processing category
- QBImagePicker in the Image Processing category
- Scissors by Lyft in the Image Processing category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.