We’re launching an App Store Optimization (ASO) File Dump! Now, you’ll have access to all the ASO keyword stats and insights available via our ASO APIs in a single, gzip file dump.
Here’s what we cover in this blog post (click the links below to jump to the corresponding section):
- What Is App Store Optimization (ASO)?
- App Store Optimization (ASO) File Dump from 42matters
- Here’s What You’ll Get with the 42matters ASO File Dump
To learn more about the data offered by the ASO File Dump, reach out to our team!
What Is App Store Optimization (ASO)?
If you're not familiar with App Store Optimization (ASO), here's a brief explanation: ASO involves optimizing your mobile apps and app store listings to increase their visibility and discoverability in app stores. The main objective of ASO is to enhance organic traffic and encourage downloads.
Keyword optimization is one of the most important aspects of ASO. By incorporating relevant keywords in your app's title, subtitle, keyword field, description, and store listing text, you can increase the chances of your desired audience finding and downloading your app.
Want to learn more about ASO and our ASO tools? Read the blog post!
App Store Optimization (ASO) File Dump from 42matters
Last year, we released a number of ASO keyword APIs. The App Keywords API, Keyword Search API, Keyword Stats API, and App Keyword Ranking API were developed to help app publishers identify high-quality keywords and improve their app’s visibility on app stores like Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Now, we’re making all of these insights available via the 42matters App Store Optimization File Dump.
Here’s What You’ll Get with the 42matters ASO File Dump
With the 42matters ASO File Dump, you’ll be able to…
- See which keywords an app ranks for, their ranking difficulty, and anticipated traffic.
- Pull a list of apps that rank for a keyword.
- Determine how difficult it would be to rank highly for a keyword and how much traffic that keyword generates on app stores.
- See if an app ranks for a particular keyword and, if so, where the app currently ranks for the keyword in question.
Please note: we currently support ASO keyword insights for US English only. However, new languages are easily added and we’d be happy to accommodate customers by adding any required languages.
Interested in the 42matters ASO File Dump? Reach out to our team!