We’re thrilled to announce the winners of our Q1 2024 SDK Badges! Awarded to the top mobile SDKs, the 42matters SDK Badges recognize leaders from each of the 32 SDK categories that comprise the 42matters SDK taxonomy.
In this article, we cover the following (click the links below to jump to the relevant sections):
- What Are 42matters’ SDK Badges?
- How to See If Your SDK Won a Badge
- How to Show Off Your Badge
- More About 42matters
What Are 42matters’ SDK Badges?
Software Development Kits (SDKs) are the engines of the mobile app economy, powering robust, profitable, and innovative mobile apps and games. To recognize their contributions, we’ve awarded performance badges to the top solutions from across the industry.
The badges themselves are pretty self-explanatory. They recognize the top performing mobile SDKs based on total iOS and Android integrations. There are three badge types: Category Leader, Rising Star, and Hidden Gem.
- Category Leader Badges are awarded to SDKs that lead the industry. To earn this badge, an SDK must be ranked at the top of their category and trusted by leading mobile apps.
- Rising Star Badges recognize SDKs that are just one step below category leaders, but are nevertheless extremely competitive. They’re awarded to solutions that are highly trusted in the market.
- Hidden Gem Badges are awarded to fast-growing SDKs built by smaller developers that are nevertheless competing successfully with solutions produced by larger firms.
These badges are awarded to SDKs from 32 categories, including: A/B Testing, AR and VR, Ad Mediation, Ad Networks, Analytics, Attribution, Audience and Data Intelligence, Audio Processing, Backend and Cloud, Charts and Graphs, Communication, Connected Devices, Crash Reporting and Performance, Database and Data Management, Developer Frameworks and No Code Development, Developer Tools, Gaming and Game Engines, Image Processing, Location and Maps, Marketing Automation, Networking, Payments and Commerce, Push Notifications, Scanners and OCR, Security and Privacy, Social, Survey, Text Processing, User Authentication, User Interface and Graphics, User Support and CRM, and Video Processing and Streaming.
To learn more about our SDK badges, click here!
How to See If Your SDK Won a Badge
The easiest way is to go to the SDK Explorer and find your SDK’s public profile. To do this, find your SDK on our list of supported SDKs and click on the hyperlinked text in either the Android or iOS columns.
This is what the profile will look like:
If your SDK earned one of our badges, the awarded badge will be displayed on the upper right corner of the page. In the case of Google Firebase, it was awarded our Category Leader badge for the Analytics category.
Otherwise, if you’re having trouble finding your SDK or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our team directly. We’ll let you know which badges you’ve earned, for which SDKs, and for which categories. We’ll even show you where to download the badges, so you can share them on your website and marketing channels.
To learn more, including where to download your badge and how to use it, visit our SDK Badge Policy page!
How to Show Off Your Badge
If your SDK has been awarded any of our badges, you can download snappy-looking PNG and SVG files that you can display on your digital and physical marketing assets.
You can add these to your website, include them in brochures, and even share them on customer-facing platforms like LinkedIn and GitHub
To claim your SDK Badge, or to learn more about the awards, reach out to our team!
More About 42matters
What Is 42matters?
42matters is a leading provider of app and SDK intelligence from the mobile and connected TV (CTV) markets. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we track 20+ million published and unpublished apps across each of the leading app stores. This includes Google Play, the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore, Tencent Appstore, Huawei AppGallery, Roku Channel Store, Apple TV tvOS App Store, Amazon Fire TV, Google TV, Samsung Smart TV Apps, LG Content Store, and Vizio SmartCast Apps.
What Are 42matters’ App Intelligence Offerings?
We offer a wide variety of app market research tools. Our APIs, file dumps (datasets), and suite of web-based research platforms enable businesses to build market-informed products and services, and implement more efficient business practices. For example…
- AdTech companies can leverage our solutions to access the CTV market, boost ad targeting, maximize ad impressions, fight ad fraud, and protect both ad quality and brand safety.
- SDK developers can use the SDK Explorer to generate new mobile and CTV app publisher leads, enrich existing leads, and monitor the performance of competitor SDKs.
- Cybersecurity professionals can use our data to improve malware detection, harden mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) systems, and prevent ad fraud.
To learn more about 42matters, be sure to visit our website.