Auth0 is an easy to implement, adaptable authentication and authorization platform. They make your login box awesome.
Its primary SDK category is User Authentication and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Auth0 are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Auth0, it's Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Auth0 has been…
- Added to 385 Android apps.
- Removed from 195 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: News & Magazines and Finance.
SDKs that are similar to Auth0:
- AppAuth by OpenID in the User Authentication category
- InAuth by Accertify in the Security and Privacy category
- TWReverseAuth in the Social category
- Yandex Login Auth in the Social category
- OAuthSwift in the User Authentication category
- OpenUDID in the User Authentication category
- IDnow AutoIdent in the User Authentication category
- BlockID by 1Kosmos in the User Authentication category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.