Google AdMob is a mobile advertising platform SDK that you can use to generate revenue from your app.
Its primary SDK category is Ad Networks and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Ads AdMob are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Ads AdMob, it's Very Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Ads AdMob has been…
- Added to 290,747 Android apps.
- Removed from 18,277 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Word, Music, and Music & Audio.
SDKs that are similar to Google Ads AdMob:
- Google Ads AdMob Mediation Adapters in the Ad Mediation category
- Google Mobile Ads Consent AdMob SDK in the Security and Privacy category
- Google Interactive Media Ads IMA in the Ad Networks category
- AdBuddiz in the Ad Networks category
- AdColony in the Ad Networks category
- AdsMogo in the Ad Networks category
- AdsWizz in the Ad Networks category
- Flurry Ads in the Ad Networks category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.