Google Play's billing system SDK is a service that enables you to sell digital products and content in your Android app.
Its primary SDK category is Payments and Commerce and it’s used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Google Play In-app billing are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Google Play In-app billing, it's Extremely Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Google Play In-app billing has been…
- Added to 497 Android apps.
- Removed from 407 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Word and Adventure.
SDKs that are similar to Google Play In-app billing:
- OpenIAB Open In-App Billing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Google Play License Verification Library in the Payments and Commerce category
- Anjlab Android In-App Billing v3 in the Payments and Commerce category
- Google Play Game Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Google Play Games Services in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Amazon In-App Purchasing in the Payments and Commerce category
- Apple StoreKit In-App Purchases in the Payments and Commerce category
- Square In-App Payments in the Payments and Commerce category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.