The Singular SDK works out of the box to automatically aggregate, enrich, and combine data of various types. From ad networks to attribution, BI, and CRM systems, Singular automatically pulls fresh and granular reports from your sources so you can optimize every part of your marketing funnel without building and maintaining the pipes.
Its primary SDK category is Attribution and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Singular are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Singular, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Singular has been…
- Added to 365 Android apps.
- Removed from 143 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Card and Simulation.
SDKs that are similar to Singular:
- Kochava Tracker Free App Analytics in the Attribution category
- Tune - HasOffers in the Attribution category
- myTracker in the Analytics category
- Unbotify by Adjust in the Attribution category
- S4M in the Attribution category
- Branch - Tune in the Attribution category
- Honeytracks in the Attribution category
- Fidzup in the Attribution category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.