Universal Tween Engine
The Universal Tween Engine enables the interpolation of every attribute from any object in any Java project (being Swing, SWT, OpenGL or even Console-based).
Its primary SDK category is Developer Tools and it's used by Android apps.
Based on downloads over the last 30 days, the most popular Android apps that use Universal Tween Engine are:
Looking at the number of Android apps that use Universal Tween Engine, it's Somewhat Popular among Android developers.
In addition, this month, Universal Tween Engine has been…
- Added to 46 Android apps.
- Removed from 12 Android apps.
It's most commonly used by Android apps in the following categories: Arcade and Card.
SDKs that are similar to Universal Tween Engine:
- MGTemplateEngine in the Developer Tools category
- AndEngine in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- Universal Image Loader in the Image Processing category
- AChartEngine in the Charts and Graphs category
- FHSTwitterEngine in the Social category
- Engine.IO in the Networking category
- Godot Engine in the Gaming and Game Engines category
- WiEngine in the Gaming and Game Engines category
Browse iOS and Android SDKs With the SDK ExplorerTry it for free
See how many apps integrate specific SDKs, how many times these SDKs have been downloaded, developer details, similar SDKs, and more.
Analyze installation and removal trends for SDKs. Discover which apps have removed or integrated specific SDKs in a given timeframe.
See which app categories or genres are most likely to use specific SDKs. Detect SDK market share per category.